STRUCTURE, OBJECTIVES AND FOCUS
CORPORATE MANAGEMENT + EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
– Acquire a comprehensive vision of the areas of a company.
– Learn to implement a business management model.
– Develop and strengthen leadership and managerial skills.
– Hone your ability to make decisions.
– Promotes entrepreneurship and innovation.
– Addresses the digital transformation.
In this core block, together with students from other specialisations, we will work from a strategic and global perspective on the different areas of business management, as well as the key competences for you to be a leading manager.
SPECIALISATION IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
– Create value through a comprehensive vision of finance as a partner for businesses.
– Master the different instruments and tools that are used in the management of business finances, adapting to the demands of the new digital era.
Finance requires professionals with a strategic vision, capable of instilling financial criteria at their organisations and optimising decision-making. On this basis, the skills of the financial expert will be worked on as a business partner.
– Build, as a team, a business management model based on productive work, effort and leadership
Students will present and defend their final project by drawing up a business plan.