STRUCTURE, OBJECTIVES AND FOCUS
CORPORATE MANAGEMENT + EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
– Acquire a comprehensive vision of the areas of a company.
– Learn to implement a business management model.
– Develop and strengthen leadership and managerial skills.
– Hone your ability to make decisions.
– Promotes entrepreneurship and innovation.
– Addresses the digital transformation.
In this core block, together with students from other specialisations, we will work from a strategic and global perspective on the different areas of business management, as well as the key competences for you to be a leading manager.
SPECIALISATION IN MARKETING AND SALES
– Learn about off/online marketing and sales strategies aligned with the company’s strategy.
– Prepare yourself, as an executive, to successfully face the demands of the market by ably handling and balancing sales and marketing.
The customer must be the focus of all strategic and business decisions. Based on these premises, the cornerstones of Marketing and Sales will be addressed, strengthening the harmonious and synergetic management of these two major areas.
– Build, as a team, a business management model based on productive work, effort and leadership
Students will present and defend their final project by drawing up a business plan.