The Art of Selling
The keys of persuasion in sales.
We aim to bring out the sales professional in you: to help you enjoy the sales journey, from cold calling to closing the sale. We will transform your behavior and improve your commercial success.
Improve your success rate by consciously mastering the 5 steps of the F.A.C.I.L. (EASY) sales process. It will convert your customers into your biggest ambassadors.
The program aims to improve participants’ sales and persuasion skills by:
- Identifying the skills necessary to sell.
- Practicing these skills in a positive, constructive learning environment.
- Starting a sales day book.
The program is aimed at entrepreneurs, business managers, sales managers, purchasing managers and salespeople who use sales talk in their job.
Benefits for participants
This workshop will guide you step by step through the sales process, from cold calling to pricing strategies, with a simple, clear and direct approach. You will:
- Identify the most effective sales behaviors.
- Increase your conversion rate.
- Cultivate a positive attitude towards the customer.
- Approach sales talk with more confidence because you will be the one leading the process.
- Generate sales leads applying the skills learned on the course.
We actively involve participants in seemingly simple sales simulations so that they can discover the most effective behaviors for themselves. You will become aware of how to sell and discover exactly what you need to do to move forward and improve.
Our teaching method is based around participants discovering sales skills for themselves. Feedback takes place in a relaxed and entertaining environment, without personal comments or criticism.
We provide simple, real and totally applicable solutions that are immediately transferrable to the workplace.
The program is aimed at entrepreneurs, business managers, sales managers, purchasing managers and sellers who use sales talk in their job.
Alejandro Hernández Seijo.
He holds a degree in Law and is a qualified insurance broker. He began his professional career in 1991, in the American company Texaco Oil. He has worked in several international consultancy firms such as Krauthammer International and Alexander Proudfoot. He has been Country Manager for Spain and Portugal at Bang & Olufsen for 17 years. He is the owner and Nichi Seijo, which has 23 shoe stores located in Valencia, Alicante and Murcia, as well as of the tour operator Hiperfairs SA. and Training Providers.
He teaches the “15×15: Fifteen days with fifteen business leaders”, “ABC of Selling” and “ABC of People Management” courses at EDEM School of Business. Author of several books, including the bestseller “Negociar es fácil, si sabe cómo”, (“Negotiating is easy if you know how”) (Planeta 2011), “Negociación para Dummies“(“Negotiating for Dummies”) and “Vender es fácil, si sabe cómo”(“Selling is easy, if you know how.”) (Planeta 2013).
It is easier to help your customers buy what they want, than try to convince them of something you want. Think about it, most of us are happier buying than being sold to. This course is about the flow of a sale, and we make sales flow with our 5-step method: F.A.C.I.L. (EASY)
We know which behaviors convince people. Since 1994 we have observed 18,000 salespeople interacting face -to-face with customers. We have identified which behaviors are convincing and which are not. During this workshop you will discover these techniques together, saving you hundreds of hours of trial and error.
“If you cannot make a single successful sale, how will you sell to more customers?”
We will learn, for example, that in sales arguing is not effective: it’s a waste of time to try to override objections or push for a sale. We will find that, surprisingly, there’s no need to describe features to sell, nor to make open or closed questions. They are obsolete techniques that appeared in the 1920’s and are now proven to be simply ineffective.
Our training is based on facts, not opinions. And although we possess the statistics, you will test the effectiveness of the behaviors you discover in this workshop with your own experience. Ready for action?
- What is the best time to visit a customer?
- My constructive attitude towards the customer.
- A talk is a meeting.
- Who stops you from selling?
- Sell or manipulate?
- V.I.P salespeople.
A GOOD SALES TALKER:
- What is the end goal of a salesperson?
- Sales talk.
- Who is your most important interlocutor?
- How to keep your talk on a level with the customer.
THE 5 BEHAVIOURS TO SELL TODAY:
- The first contact.
- Open a sales talk.
- Word flow.
- How to point the compass in the right direction.
- Conducting a sales talk.
- Let your star shine!
- Flatter the client? Never!
THE CUSTOMER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INTERLOCUTOR:
- The river of words from the other.
- Underlying customer motivation.
- You are like a doctor (of sales).
- Persuading is letting someone open their presents.
- How to know in real time whether you are persuading a customer?
- Let’s talk about objections: why do some sellers get fewer sales objections?
- Let’s talk about price: don’t leave price to the end.
- Closing talk: if the conversation is flowing in the right direction, you don’t need to make a closing talk.
- From persuasion to exchange: sell first, negotiate later.
THE CUSTOMER COMPLAINT TALK:
- The power of example.
- Facts | Opinions | Feelings.
THE 3 LAWS OF INFLUENCE:
- A surprise attack!
- Create a positive image over the phone.
- The telephone “dance”.
- The method.
- The secretary.
- Objections over the phone.
PERSUADING MY BOSSES:
- Is it possible to win over all my bosses at a meeting?
- There’s nothing easier.
THERE IS A MAGIC FORMULA FOR PUBLIC SPEAKING IN FRONT OF YOUR CUSTOMERS!
- Make an impact | Create the desired effect.
- Don’t use PowerPoint.
- Project your enthusiasm, break the chains.
- There’s a gold chain in front of the customer.
MY SALES DAY BOOK